In yet another U.S. acquisition, Britain’s ITV is taking a controlling stake in reality, entertainment and drama producer Thinkfactory Media. Among the company’s credits are the award-winning miniseries Hatfields & McCoys. ITV will pay $30M for a 65% share of the company with a put and call option to buy the remaining 35%. The option could be exercised from between 3 years after the initial deal and at the end of year 5 with the total amount paid linked to the performance of the company over that period. Late last year, ITV acquired a controlling interest in Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions and in May it took a slice of Cake Boss maker High Noon Entertainment. Other recent acquisitions include UK production company The Garden. The takeovers are part of ITV’s five-year Transformation Plan. LA-based Thinkfactory was founded in 1992 by Leslie Greif. Its portfolio includes R&B Divas, Preachers’ Daughters, Marriage Bootcamp and The Hook-Up as well as new drama series Texas Rangers for the History Channel. ITV chief Adam Crozier says, “We’re gathering real momentum in building a substantial U.S. presence, which is central to our strategy of creating a strong international content business. The acquisition of Thinkfactory Media is clearly a further significant step forward in achieving that goal.”
The leader in First Lady fashion? The name is Michelle Obama. She's one of the most fashionable women in the world, (as if we had to remind you) and someone whose wardrobe is photo-opt-ready like, all the time. The prototypical matching blazer/tailored shirt/pencil skirt trio is a thing of the past, people. OK! News: Boy Meets World Star Maitland Ward Talks Girl Meets World Pickup and Reuniting the Cast Now that the warmer weather is finally here, the lovely First Lady is out and about showing off her timeless wardrobe wows, including a Tracy Reese dress that literally makes us swoon. Need a National Splurge Day idea? This floral fancy could be a winner. Check out some of her most recent style moments here! Michelle Obama rocked this Tracy Reese Indigo Floral Jersey Dress at Sasha's dance recital. And instead of pairing this pretty little number with pumps, the first lady went for a walkable style—neutral flats! The colors chime, and we're ready to steal this style statement for ourselves. Photos: The Best Beauty Products For Summer Yay for yellow Converses! At a White House Kitchen Garden event, Mrs. Obama gave a comfortable makeover to picnic apparel. Lime green and yellow never looked so chic together. For the Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, the lovely lady wore a soft floral knee-length dress with a feminine white cardigan. Watch: What TV Show is Ashley Tisdale Lovin'? Statement necklaces are huge right now, and Mrs. Obama proved she's in tune with the times by making an acknowledgement of this accessory. This pearly statement necklace is the only embellishment she needs! What's your favorite Michelle Obama style statement? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below. Photo credit: Getty Images
Madison Square Garden Co. has tapped TV biz vet Ryan O’Hara as president of content, distribution and sales. O’Hara will oversee the MSG Media division, as well as technology and marketing operations. Those operations include two regional sports networks and the Fuse music cabler. “As we continue to seek ways to strengthen our legendary brands... Read more »
Ann McClain's mother was in her front yard rose garden when her daughter called with the news.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland (AP) — When President Obama comes to Belfast, he's expected to praise a country at peace and call for walls that separate Irish Catholics and British Protestants to come tumbling down.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The woman who was kicked by Miguel during a Billboard Music Awards performance continues to suffer cognitive difficulties and has yet to receive any assistance from the R&B singer nearly a month after the incident, her attorney said.
What kind of wallpapers do you like the most?RSS Feeds