As we reported earlier this week citing the Financial Times, CORE Media Group is exploring a sale of Elvis Presley Enterprises as well as Muhammad Ali Enterprises. There had been no official comment on the potential sale until now. Deadline has obtained exclusively a statement from the Presley family about the development. “Our family enjoys a strong working relationship with CORE and is supportive of their process,” the statement says. “Lisa [Marie Presley] will maintain her interest in EPE and ownership of Graceland Mansion and looks forward to whatever opportunities enable the best long-term interests of the family.” Lisa Marie Presley owns 15% of EPE, which manages the assets of the Elvis Presley estate, including the 100-acre property in Memphis, Tennessee. CORE’s predecessor, CKX, bought the other 85% in 2005. (The Muhammad Ali family retains 20% ownership in MAE.) The Presley and Ali assets are estimated to fetch more than $200 million but CORE is not dead set to sale and may retain the properties if it is not satisfied with offers.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Lisa Ling is feeling unstoppable.
Welcome to Tweet Repeat, your daily dose of the best celeb anecdotes found on Twitter. We've scoured the site looking for the funniest, weirdest, goofiest, deepest, craziest, sweetest, most intriguing thoughts of the day, from the most intriguing people on the planet internet. Kellie Pickler took home the Mirror Ball trophy last night on Dancing With the Stars and fans have been busy in the Twittersphere chatting about her victory! Stars like Wendy Williams and Carrie Underwood have also joined in by tweeting their excitement for the country singer. One Direction has also been a popular topic as the boys are performing in Barcelona tonight. Check out today's Tweet Repeat below to see what else your favorite celebrities have been buzzing about! A teen invented a device that recharges cell phones in 20 seconds. Good for her, bad for the kid who made a paper mache volcano. #fallonmono — jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) May 22, 2013 Congrats @kelliepickler!!!!! So happy for you. xox #TeamPickler #DWTS — Wendy Williams (@WendyWilliams) May 22, 2013 dinner dates with dad never fail to make me shmilleee ? — Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) May 22, 2013 Morning Barcelona! Had a great day off yesterday ! Just love chilling on my days off! Pumped for the show tonight ! U ready ? Vamos !! — Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) May 22, 2013 Thank you tweeties I can see you laughed with me,last night was so much fun,then a spontaneous party at Sur,paying the price this morning! — Lisa Vanderpump (@LisaVanderpump) May 22, 2013 Photo credit: Splash News
UCLA’s Longevity Center awarded members of the medical and entertainment world alike at its annual Icon Awards on May 21. The event at the Beverly Hills Hotel was emceed by Michele Lee, a last-minute replacement for Lisa Ann Walter. The actress made some light-hearted remarks about the elderly skewed aud, joking, ”This is LA, so we all lie... Read more »
No comments recieved yet.
What kind of wallpapers do you like the most?RSS Feeds